Please join us for our second meeting of the Friends of the Newcastle Library.
Saturday, June 25th from 10am-12pm
at the Newport Way Library.
During this meeting we will focus on answering the following questions as a group:
• Knowing that the current construction timeline targets Newcastle Library completion for the Summer of 2012, how often do we want to meet?
• Where and when do we want to meet next?
• How do we want to communicate with each other? Who will be in charge of communication for the group?
• Review Model Bylaws MODEL BYLAWS_001.pdf
• Who has interest in leading the Friends? Typical leadership roles include President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer.
• How would you like to raise money? Traditionally, funds are raised through book sales.
• What do you want to do for the Newcastle Days Event happening September 9th-10th ?